Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

New Year Resolutions

 Saturday, January 1, 2011

Looking back at last year's resolution, I can't say that I completely followed it.  I did take my camera off 'auto' setting at some points, but generally resulted in putting it back on one of the auto settings or at least a semi-auto setting.  In regards to that, I will work on taking better pictures, using manual setting more, and learning how to use the editing software (Lightroom).

Another goal is to be more organized!  This is something I have attempted and really need to work on.

I would love to run one race a month.  Running  has become a want, a need, an addiction.  At least it is healthy!  Although I am still not able to run right now, I am confident I will be cleared to start training again in less than 2 weeks!  So, a January race might be a little far-fetched, but who knows!  Run for the BLING of it! was a little inspirational in this goal.

And always, continue to post pictures of the boys and update the blog as often as possible.

Although those are just goals, my resolutions for 2011 are to be more patient, more kind, more loving, and take time for myself.

May your best day last year be your worst day this year...Happy New Year! 

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP