Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Happy 4th Birthday Connor!

 Sunday, January 16, 2011

How can it be that Connor is already four years old?!?

I feel like it was just a year ago that I was 9+ months pregnant with him and SO ready for his arrival into this world.  How has it been 4 years???  He is such a fun, loving, extremely smart, handsome little man.  And I wouldn't change anything about it...except maybe be less of a picky eater, less stubborn, and listen to me always instead of just sometimes.  But really, I love him just the same! He loves to help me in the kitchen, especially if it involves making dough of any kind (he loves to sneak bites), he loves to draw pictures (mainly of dinos), and he has crossed over and become even more obsessed with dinos than I ever thought possible.  Again, wouldn't change a thing, except to maybe give myself a day break every now & then from having to pronounce words like Parasaurolophus, Euoplocephalus, Pachycephalosaurus, and Heterodontosaurus. 

Connor has grown by leaps and bounds this past year in learning how to write his name all by himself and becoming more self-sufficient, wanting to learn how to read, and being a wonderful big brother.

Happy Birthday to our little man.  We love you very much and brighten each and every day of our lives.  Happy 4th Birthday Connor!

Here are some of my favorite pictures of Connor over the years...completely randomly placed on here:



















































3 comments:

Katy January 16, 2011 at 9:24 PM  

All those pictures are super cute, but can I just say my favorite is Connor gardening in his undies! Cute stuff!

Anonymous,  January 16, 2011 at 10:49 PM  

Hmmm... can't fathom why you had to buy more picture space. ;-) I'm sad we missed his party... turns out everyone was sick anyhow. But we will make it up to you, Connor!

Jenn January 17, 2011 at 7:47 AM  

The gardening in his undies is a favorite of mine as well. Actually, he did get completely naked...those pictures will be saved for many years ahead :)

And yes, I do go a little crazy with the pictures...oops! Oh well! The boys might not be this cute forever, gotta take advantage of it when they are adorable, right?!?

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP