Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Good-bye 2010

 Friday, December 31, 2010

2010 proved to be a fun and challenging year.  I am confident that 2011 will bring new and exciting things to all four of us.  Connor will be 4 years old in just a couple weeks (yikes!  I am feeling old!) and Dylan will be 2 years old in just a couple months (wasn't he just born last week?!?).  I am sure life with a 4-year-old and a 2-year-old will anything but boring! 

Here are a few of my favorite photos from 2010...

Those are just a few of my favorite picture and favorite moments of 2010 from January through December.  Obviously, it was very difficult to choose only one photo per month...but those were all special memories I have and will cherish.

Farewell to 2010!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP