Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Happy July!!

 Sunday, July 1, 2012

Happy July!  I got a quick run in after church today and it RAINED --- it was lovely.  Running in the rain is my favorite thing to do, but it would have been much more enjoyable if it wasn't still 90 degrees.

In my attempt to continue to update family & friends far away with pictures, I have come back to the blog that I hope to update each Sunday.  Let's see how it goes!  (I had attempted to start a new one, but just decided it was too much work!!)  Here it goes...

Favorite reading from church today...
Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself.  Sufficient for a day is its own evil.  -Matthew 6:34

Also, during church this is how Connor was entertained during church -- a 'word find'.  He much enjoyed it.

And from this week...
Boys started a new school, they love it. 

My Dad celebrated his 50th Birthday --- I wonder where I get my crazy love for pink all things weird...
 
Yum....a nice glass of wine :-)
 Food...it is the real reason I run (on occasion).  It just means less guilt.
 Oh these boys...gotta love them!

 I think I told Dylan to pick a movie.  Lesson learned.
Connor loves to take my phone and take self portraits.  LOL.  

And that's my randomness for the week!  Have a great week!!

XoXo ~Jenn

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP