Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Thankful in November, day 1

 Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Happy November!  Althought it has been rediculously too long since I have posted ANYTHING at all on lovely blog, My sincere apologies.  I have taken some great photos of the boys at the pumpkin patch, airshow, and trick-or-treating, those will be up soon. 
However, since it is the first day of November, I figured I would reflect on all the things I am thankful for...
Day one --- I am thankful for the sweetest, cutest, most amazing little boys E.V.E.R.  Although they are challenging, grumpy, picky, spoiled, stubborn, and frustrating, I wouldn't trade them for anything.  Unforntately, they get most of those unfavorable traits from me...but those also make them who they are. 

But then again they are pretty stinkin' cute when they are chowing down on ribs...




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP