Jenn Baker. Powered by Blogger.

Search This Blog

Fort Meyer Beach

 Wednesday, February 9, 2011

This is painful to look at this pictures!  It is currently 16 degrees (the high) outside (with a low of 4 degrees)!!!  I want to be back on the beach.  The 80 degrees.  And the sand.  And the sun.  

Here are a few of my favorite pictures...

I loved, loved loved the sunsets---

This was taken only a few steps away from our hotel.  The hotel was perfect location in town, on the beach, and close to lots of places to eat.  It was perfect!

Then, the first full day there, we set up a dolphin tour by boat with Good Time Charter.  Cheryl & I had a blast!!!  We happen to be the only people on the boat, so we had extra special treatment.  I had fun taking pictures.

The sky was beautiful....

The dolphins were amazing...






The dolphins were just amazing!  Loved watching them jump out of the water and swim around.

Then we went to a beach...this was the view when we pulled up on boat...
 Beautiful!

Then, we were searching for shells on the beach and just enjoying the nice warm sun, and my Starbucks...I could have gotten used to that....
We found a ton of awesome shells, but nothing compares to this amazing conch shell.  It was still alive...
Cheryl & I had so much fun!  We had fun from the moment we saw each other in the airport from when we said good-bye in the airport.  It was so great to get away for a long weekend.  But it was good to see the boys too.  I missed them!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Blog template by simplyfabulousbloggertemplates.com

Back to TOP